Wednesday, November 11, 2015

White Chili Chicken - Quick and easy!

This is the first week in a while I've actually felt well enough to cook (and eat what we cook).  Monday night we had crock pot beef tips,  corn and mashed potatoes.  Last night we turned to a recipe we discovered last year and had forgotten about!  Anyone else ever do that?  At one point, I was trying to make a spreadsheet of all the possible meal options but then gave up on it at some point.  I really should finish it though, it would be a handy reference tool and a good way to have variety in meals.

Alas, I wanted to share a quick, easy dinner with you.

Literally all you have to do is follow the step by step instructions on the back of the seasoning packet and dinner is made!  It is really spicy so be warned.  The only things you need to purchase are chicken, white beans and the seasoning packet (I use McCormicks).  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment