Monday, November 16, 2015

Baby Gray is a ....

BOY!  

Here comes a world of blues for me.  We found out last week at an ultrasound people that you can go outside of your regular doctor to find out the gender early.  So, of course, I had to know!  It's more reliable once you're at 16 weeks so I made my appointment for 16 weeks and 1 day.  

The belly has popped!

 Plus, we had the first appointment of the day so I didn't have to drag it out any longer!  The girl that did the ultrasound was great and spent so much time with us.  We literally saw within seconds that Baby Gray is a boy.  He's very proud.  He kept waving his arm around and was showing off for the camera.  We got some cute pictures.  As soon as we left, we facetimed my parents and then Adam's.  I also called my Grandma and Ashleigh, Adam's sister.  We also called one of his brothers and then sent a group text to the rest of the siblings/spouses.  We had settled on a boy name even before we were trying to get pregnant so the name part was super easy - but only if it was a boy - we never reached agreement on a girl name. 


We got one of the stuffed animals that you can put a recording of the heartbeat in.  The little whale was too cute to pass up.  How about Adam wore blue to the appointment??


My sweet boss had me a gorgeous floral arrangement delivered to my office.  Everyone was so excited to find out what we are having.

 For some added fun, I picked up cupcakes that had the "mystery" icing in the middle


It was a race to see who could bite into the middle first!  Can I just say these cupcakes were SOOOO yummy

 Making fun memories with my work family



This past weekend,  I went to Mobile to visit one of my best friends.  We of course had to go shopping for the new little man!

Also, when I got to work Monday, another co-worker had a huge surprise for me - a giant gift bag full of goodies!  My co-workers spoil me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment