Friday, August 21, 2015

July Progress Toward Goals

It's almost time for September which is a crazy month of travel for me.  That also means some of my goals will take a hit.  I have been doing SO much better on the exercise front!  I decided it was time to buckle down and lose some pounds and I'm doing decent so far!  I think I'm down about 6 lbs since August 3rd.  I've really been doing a combination of things - calorie counting, elliptical-ing several times a week for at least 30 minutes and the 21-Day Fix.  The DVD work outs with the 21-Day Fix are INTENSE.  I've been spreading them out in order to match up with my crazy work schedule this week and also with company being in town.  I also get bored easy so I like alternating the elliptical and DVDs.  We've been tied up so many weekends lately I haven't gotten to do much scrapbooking which is a bummer.  I've already started our Spain/Portugal trip and have about 3.5 days complete.  
1 - Used up Products
  1. Bath Salts from our honeymoon to French Polynesia
  2. Quiver Hand Soap from Scentsy
  3. Lush Pink travel size Shower gel - great scent!  
 
2.  Books & Magazine
  


  •  I'm on a roll clearing out my back log of magazines!  8 were tossed this month.  
  • Completed 2 Audible Books - Sea Swept, Book 1 by Nora Roberts and Grey by E.L. James
 
3.  Blog Posts
  • Only 1 for the month
4.  Get More Exercise
  • January = 40.71 miles
  • February = 41.11 miles
  • March = 49.59 miles
  • April = 52.51 miles
  • May =  50.86 miles
  • June =  80.38 miles 
  • July =  77.46 miles
5.  Scrapbook Progress
  • January = 30 pages
  • February = 66 pages
  • March = 31 pages
  • April = 3 pages (bummer)
  • May = 29 pages 
  • June = 57 pages  
  • July =  30 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment