Monday, July 21, 2014

2010 Favorite Scrapbook Layouts

Just a few of my favorite scrapbook layouts from my 2010 albums - I think I ended up with 2 books for the year!  Nice to have this year finished up and on the shelf! I really utilized a lot of the Project Life products for these layouts and am glad I was able to get so many pics on each page because I always have a hard time picking which ones I want to use!!  Also, I did an INSANE amount of traveling in 2010!!!!  Wasn't even aware of it until I started putting all of this together lol!

Love the fun colors in the title page!  My "full" year of living in Baton Rouge.

Mardi Gras in New Orleans!
Prime example of not being able to pick just a few pics!  Love all of these pics of Abbie and her 1st Egg Hunt.

Love this little insert that was the perfect size to capture the 8 left over pics I wanted to use without having to make another 12x12 layout
WVU Family!

Another fun page with bright/happy colors -- we got FRIED this day - talk about bright colors!
As mentioned in a few posts ago, LOVE the Project Life storage envelopes - this one has all my birthday cards in it.

This is the first card I ever made Adam!  It was for his birthday - I slid it down in a 5x7 size page protector. 
I like that I was able to incorporate some fun travel tags into this Project Life layout with Miss Abbie. 

I cut apart some zoo 12x12 paper to use in the pockets that I didn't want to put pics in


I made the alligator with one of my Cricut cartridges
My first trip home to Michigan with Adam!

Michael Buble concert in New Orleans - a Valentine's present to me from my future hubby

Quick work trip with a side trip off to see the falls! I cut the New York state shape out with the 50 State Cartridge
Hot Air Balloon Festival with my love in Baton Rouge

Visiting the state capital in Baton Rouge with my mom during her visit

Celebrating our baby boy's 1st birthday - complete with his own doggie birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment