Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Recipe Share - Crock Pot Beef Tips

My obsession with our Crock Pot continues!  Where has this been all my life?!  I swear I should have kept all THREE that we received as wedding gifts!  We have been sticking with just chicken but the last few weeks we ventured out and tried ham, pork and now beef tips.  I looked at about 50 different beef tip recipes and then sent Adam to the store.  He came home with 2-3 options, per ingredient.  So, we picked out a few, threw them in the Crock Pot and 8.5 hour later, dinner was served!


We will definitely be having this again.. and again!  Here's all you do:

  • 2 lbs Beef Tips (we actually used beef "chunks" because that's all Publix had)
  • 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 3/4 can water (only use 1/2 can of water if you want less gravy)
  • 1 packet Lipton Dry Beef Onion Soup Mix

Throw in crockpot.  Cook on low 8-10 hours.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment