Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scentsy at the Wedding!

So hard to believe that we've already been married for two months (well, two months tomorrow).  What a wonderful two months it has been!!  I got all my thank you cards written (except for 2 more gifts we got this week) and most of the gifts put away or exchanged.  We were so blessed with so many wonderful goodies!!  Maybe I'll do a post on some of our fab gifts.  We used our Crock Pot for the first time Sunday - I am hooked!  Where has that been all my life?!  Going to try another recipe tomorrow.  I'll post the creamy chicken one we made from the weekend at some point too.  SO good and SO easy!  Win win!

To continue on with my wedding blogs about our wedding, I thought today I'd share how I combined my love of Scentsy with things in the wedding!  Since I'm a Scentsy consultant and also LOVE the product, I thought they would be the perfect items to add in our welcome bags and give as wedding favors.  I already posted about the welcome bags here -- I included various scent circles in each bag -- so here's a little about our wedding favors!




I used Scentsy Travel Tins and tied them with pink satin bows.  The tins are silver so they matched the color scheme perfectly!  I thought the tins looked adorable and smelled fabulous!  They must have been a hit with our guests too because they were all gone in no time!!  

I made a sign with the Cricut and the Cricut Craft Room software that said "We hope you had a scent-sational time!" to go with the tins.  

Interested in some Scentsy?? Send me a message or leave a comment below!  You'll never go back to candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment