Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello!  After a very long hiatus, I am BACK!  It feels good to be back blogging!  With wedding planning, working full time, keeping up the house and everything else in life, something had to be put on the back burner and unfortunately, it was my blog.  The months and weeks leading up the wedding were absolute craziness - I was traveling a lot for work, tons of decisions had to be made and life was quickly passing us by.  The week of the wedding, the wedding and honeymoon were PERFECTION -- but more on that in a different post still to come!  I have just been floating in the clouds it seems, I am so happy with my life and everything that's going on and marrying my love has really just been amazing!  

Now that the wedding/honeymoon are behind us, it's time to jump right back into everything else and tackle some things that have been lurking in my mind!!!

I've got some wedding crafts, organizing projects, house things and other stuff I want to post, but I have to slowly get back into this or I could make it a 234923 page blog post :)

So, in the meantime, here's a little glimpse of what's been up!



My mom took most of the flowers home after the reception to put on my grandpa's grave

 
Honeymoon!  Top is Tahiti, Middle is Moorea, Bottom is Bora Bora!



More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment