Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Choo Choo Dive

Throughout the craziness that is my life right now, Adam & I decided to take scuba classes to get certified for our Honeymoon.  Well actually, so I can get certified, he got certified in college.  We finished up the pre-scuba classes last night with our first "pool" dive.  So bizarre to breathe underwater!  I wasn't sure how I would feel about all of it but I got good reviews from our teacher and I felt more calm than what I thought I would.  It worked out that Adam and I were the only students last night so we had plenty of one-on-one instruction.  I'm not someone that goes out of my way to get my face/hair wet in the pool so this whole submerging myself underwater thing is completely out on a limb for me.  

We have to decide how we want to tackle the certification course now -- we can either go twice a week for 6 weeks or suck it up and do one hardcore weekend long session. Timing wise, it's looking like the hardcore weekend is in our future.  

Love that we have a new adventure we can do together -- let's see if I still feel that way in a few weeks!   

No comments:

Post a Comment